Thread: BlockWorld v3 for Windows 10

Hybrid View

2.0 Studios Developer JarrydSemmens's Avatar

BlockWorld v3 for Windows 10

BlockWorld v3 is now rolling out to Windows 10 users.

The flagship feature of this build, is Multiplayer support. A few other features:

1. Over 1000 items and blocks in total
    2. Moved from IAP content packs, to advertising and coins in the free version. (Paid does not have this)
    3. Four playable races (Elven, Dwarven, Human and Lizard)
    4. Character customization, such as clothes, hats and armor, faces and hair
    5. Glowing, animated blocks
    6. Debris system, for block types such sticks, bee hives and rocks
    7. Signs system, for large 2D signs. eg. Fish n' Chip shop, blood stains, filth
    8. Fixes, stability
    9. Improved terrain generator

At the time of this writing, we're running a private beta for people to test. If you'd like to check it out, join our discord:
    https://discord.gg/tXhvUrT
    Hard at work on BlockWorld for Windows 10.

JarrydSemmens (at) 2point0studios.com
    @2point0studios

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vaughnr249
    I do not know what is happening. I had a good game going and now things have switched to a different format that does not work and also is incompatible with my touch screen. The free version I had been playing now looks totally different. The paid version looks like the free version I used to have. What is happening?

- DOUBLE POST -

I do not know what is happening. I had a good game going and now things have switched to a different format that does not work and also is incompatible with my touch screen. The free version I had been playing now looks totally different. The paid version looks like the free version I used to have. What is happ\ening?